What can GVeServices do for me?
GVeServices is an online program that offers you around the clock ability to electronically access your account and equipment information, perform service scheduling, order parts, and print out copies of individual invoices and monthly statements. This convenient service is free and a great tool for both small or large operations. Why should you sign up today?
- View your customer profile and print off invoices and month end statements, pay your internal account online through TelPay or credit card, and check account balances.
- View all your parts purchases.
- Order parts online.
- Book your service appointments online and check the status of open work orders.
- View and update your equipment profile.
- Your account is updated daily and is accessible online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and is completely free.
How do I sign up for GVeServices?
Go to www.gveservices.com
- Fill out the form with the required information and click “Submit.” You will receive an email notification to confirm your username and password (received by next business day).
- Confirm username and password and you’re ready to start using your GVeServices account.
How do I access my information?
Go to www.gveservices.com and login using your chosen username and password.
You will be presented with several menu options to explore:
- My Account: Allows you to look up the status of your account, view details of outstanding balances, reproduce invoices, view past account statements, send messages to the GVE accounting department, and update your GVeServices profile. The “My Account” option allows you to view your aging balances. The “Outstanding Details” option displays your outstanding invoice numbers and balances.
- My Equipment: Allows you to view information about your equipment including service history and recommended maintenance schedules with detailed descriptions. You can add or remove fleet equipment, update hours, notify the sales department that you are looking to trade or sell, and check to see if units are ready for pickup. You can request maintenance or work order repairs and view or order parts in recommended service schedules through GVeServices.
- Go Shopping: You can shop for parts, view equipment for sale, and purchase merchandise like toys, books, and clothing.
- Quotes: Allows you to access outstanding parts, service, and equipment quotes, view quote details, and accept a quote, as well as request a re-quote if a quote has expired.
Will I still receive invoices and month end statements by mail?
You will now be able to access all your invoices online and recieve statements by email, so you will not be mailed paper copies unless you specifically request this.
How do I make online payments?
If you wish to make an online payment on your GVE account, please log into your GVeServices account and click on “My Account” to check your account balance and outstanding invoices. After taking note of the amount owing, click on “Welcome” to be presented with a message with the following links. These links will direct you to a credit card payment screen or the option to transfer from your bank account with TelPay.
Pay securely with Credit Card
Pay securely from your bank account with TelPay (TelPay sign-up required)
What if I have problems or questions?
If you need help with your GVeServices account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1-866-325-7742.