CSR/Parts and Service Outside Sales Representative
April 5, 2017
Builds customer relationships by traveling to customer locations to , promote aftermarket sales and perform follow-up activities on parts and service sales, address customer concerns in order to enhance the overall customer experience.
- Market parts and service sales ie extended warranties, maintenance plans, machine inspections, overhauls, standard job quotes, special parts promotions
- Performs follow-up calls at customer locations on major parts and service
- Addresses customer concerns and resolves problems effectively and satisfactorily
- Participates in product presentations at customer clinics
- Provides limited technical support where applicable
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge
- 2+ years’ experience in an agricultural or turf related role specifically in sales, service, training or other related work
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Basic data entry/keyboarding skills
- Basic parts and machinery knowledge, farming knowledge is a must
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Valid driver license is required
GVE offers an extensive employment package that includes: competitive wage, ongoing training opportunities, comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to participate in a company profit sharing plan.
If you are hardworking, have a willingness to learn, and see the value of providing exceptional customer service, we look forward to hearing from you.
Interested persons should forward their resume to:
Mail: Greenvalley Equipment Inc.
PO Box 6000
Morden MB R6M 2B9